We are looking for fun, personable, hard-working, enthusiastic, motivated people to work with us!
Current as of 11/30/17
Tasting Bar Host/Hostess
Soldier Creek Winery is a family business that is known for its fun atmosphere and outstanding customer service and hospitality. We are seeking self-motivated, energetic, enthusiastic, hard-working individuals that can consistently provide exceptional customer service towards consumers in a fast-paced business and team environment.
Individuals must possess strong customer service and sales skills with an outgoing and gracious personality. This position is responsible for providing the best possible experience to all guests of the winery by developing relationships that promote sales and brand loyalty.
- Offer comprehensive wine tasting experiences, as well as winery tours
- Ability to quickly learn company history, extensive product knowledge, and selling techniques
- Professionally engage all guests with the highest level of hospitality, exceeding guest’s expectations and achieving sales goals
- Effectively suggest and sell wine and wine club memberships to guests of the winery
- Operate cash register with extreme attention to detail
- Maintain an efficient and clean work environment
- Open and prepare the tasting rooms for daily tastings
- Accurately handle routine purchasing transactions, including operating POS systems, shipping orders, opening/closing duties.
- May be required to assist with special events and special wine tasting/tour groups, and travel to outside events, as necessary
- Adhere to company rules and policies as well as local, state, and federal laws and regulations
- Additional duties as assigned
Hours per week: Approximately 6-20
Availability: Weekends (hours vary) with flexibility to work additional events during the week, and some holidays
Compensation: Hourly competitive rates, with the potential of tips and wine discounts
Requirements: High School Diploma required. Must be 21+. Must be able to stand for 8 hours at a time and lift up to 40 pounds. Previous serving or retail experience preferred.
• Complete job application (below)
• Email professional resume to Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Provide two (2) professional references