Harvest Festival Winding Vine Market
Vendor Application now Open
Market Day: Saturday, September 19, 2020
Vendors will be chosen from the applications submitted.
Our Winding Vine Market will be held Saturday, September 19, in the Junior Vineyard. This is an open-air, curated market, accepting makers and sellers of any kind.
Light breakfast and coffee are provided for vendors, and lunch will be available for purchase.
This market features a swag bag for the first 50 attendees and vendors are encouraged to contribute.
We will continue to accept applications until the space is filled, but submit by July 1st for early acceptance. Our address is 1584 Paragon Ave, Fort Dodge, IA
- This event is outdoors.
- Wifi is not provided.
- Booth size: 10’x10′, $40.
- Double booths: 20’x10′, available upon request, $80.
- Tents are necessary.
- All vendors must clean up their space after the market closes including removal of all garbage.
- Each vendor will have to provide their own table for their individual booth.
- Electricity will not be provided, as this market is outdoors.
- Booth setup will take place on the day of the event from 8am-10:30am.
- All vendors must be ready to open at 11am and may not begin teardown until 6pm.
- Your booth fee includes a booth space at the market
- Vendors will receive a link to their website from Winding Vine Facebook Page and our website
- Vendors will receive “shout outs” from the Winding Vine Facebook page prior to the event using the pictures provided
- 15% off bottles of wine during the event (Please be responsible: Vendors that overindulge will not be invited in subsequent years)
As a vendor, you will receive exposure, marketing and publicity for your business. Your work or products will be showcased in our marketing, including Facebook posts and other outlets.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By submitting your application, you agree to:
- Pay booth fee (if your application is accepted) via emailed link within 5 business days of receipt of acceptance, or risk space forfeiture.
- Be aware that no refunds are given for any cancellations, including in the event of inclement weather.