No longer accepting applications for Good ‘Vine’brations Harvest Festival 2017
Vendors will be chosen from the applications submitted.
Good ‘Vine’brations Harvest Festival and Grape Stomp
The Harvest Festival is our biggest day of the year, held on Saturday, September 16. The Market will be open from 10AM-6PM, with other non-market activities extending until 8PM. All type of vendors are accepted: small businesses, specialty merchants, crafters, DIYers, repurposers, artists, vintage collectors, and designers. Other activities throughout the day will include our Grape Stomp Tournament, live music all afternoon, food vendors, hay rack rides, and tours.
We will continue to accept applications until the space is filled.
Our address is 1584 Paragon Ave, Fort Dodge, IA.
- This event is outdoors.
- Booth size: 15’x15′, $40. A tent is required as this will be an outdoor event. Tent size must be between 8’x8′ and 15’x15′. Double booths (30’x30′) available upon request for an additional fee.
- All vendors must clean up their space after the market closes including removal of all garbage.
- Each vendor will have to provide their own table for their individual booth.
- Booth setup will take place on the day of the event from 8am-10am.
- All vendors must be ready to open at 10am, and may not begin breakdown until 6pm.
- Wifi is unavailable outdoors.
- Electricity is unavailable.
- Your booth fee includes a booth space at the market.
- Vendors will receive a link to their website from our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/soldiercreekwinery) and our website (soldiercreekwinery.com)
- Vendors will receive “shout outs” from our Facebook using the pictures provided.
- 15% off bottles of wine during the event!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By submitting your application, you agree to:
- Pay booth fee (if your application is accepted) via Square within 5 business days of receipt of acceptance, or risk space forfeiture.
- Be aware that no refunds are given for any cancellations, including in the event of inclement weather.
To be considered to be a vendor, please fill in the form below.
Having trouble with this form? Call us.