Now accepting applications for Winding Vine Market Springtime
Saturday, March 28, 2020
Vendors will be chosen from the applications submitted.
Our Springtime Market will be held Saturday, March 28, inside our all-purpose room. This is a cozy, curated market, accepting makers of any kind: small businesses, crafters, DIYers, repurposers, artists, and designers.
Light breakfast and coffee are provided for vendors, and lunch will be available for purchase.
This market features a swag bag for the first 50 attendees and vendors are encouraged to contribute.
We will continue to accept applications until the space is filled, but submit by January 1st for early acceptance. Our address is 1584 Paragon Ave, Fort Dodge, IA.
- This event is indoors.
- WiFi is provided.
- Booth size: 10’x8′, $40. Double booths (20’x8′) available upon request for $80.
- All vendors must clean up their space after the market closes including removal of all garbage.
- Each vendor will have to provide their own table for their individual booth.
- Electricity will be provided, as this market is indoors.
- Booth setup will take place on the day of the event from 8am-10:30am.
- All vendors must be ready to open at 11am, and may not begin breakdown until 6pm.
- Your booth fee includes a booth space at the market.
- Vendors will receive a link to their website from Winding Vine Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/windingvinemarket) and our website (soldiercreekwinery.com)
- Vendors will receive “shout outs” from the Winding Vine Facebook page using the pictures provided.
- 15% off bottles of wine during the event. (Please be responsible: Vendors that overindulge will not be invited subsequent years)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By submitting your application, you agree to:
- Pay booth fee (if your application is accepted) via Square within 5 business days of receipt of acceptance, or risk space forfeiture.
- Be aware that no refunds are given for any cancellations, including in the event of inclement weather.
To be considered to be a vendor, please fill in the form.
Having trouble with this form? Call us.