Our doors are open for our patrons to sample and enjoy our wines.
It’s important to keep in mind that “reopening” does not mean “returning to normal.” It will take time to have everything at the winery back to normal, but we feel confident we can provide a good experience for you by using the following protocols:
We currently allow outdoor (weather permitting) and indoor socially distanced seating
It is our priority to keep you and our staff healthy and safe.
Please review our COVID Policies before your trip to Soldier Creek Winery:
- Masks will be mandatory when standing or moving about the room, but once you are seated and settled, you may take your mask off.
- Hand-sanitizer is available to customers at 3 areas of the store. Please use hand sanitizer upon entering the store, and at any time you feel the need to re-sanitize your hands.
- Tables are placed 6 ft apart
- No groups greater than 6 people sitting together at a time
- We still have car-side pickup available, as well as the addition of pick up in-store.
- Retail shopping is available, however, we ask that you do not handle any products you don’t intend on purchasing.
- Tastings are available. For $3.00, you may taste 5-sample flights served in disposable sample cups.
- Slushies as a single serving will be available in disposable cups for $5.50 during this time, or in our 3-serving or 6-serving carry-out containers. If you wish to use your slushy cup, you may purchase one of these containers, but we cannot refill your slushy cup from the slushy machine at this time.
- We encourage you to use our credit card chip reader or contactless pay whenever possible.
- Most importantly, if you feel sick and/or have a fever, stay home. We ask our staff to do the same.
- We appreciate any extra precautions you take to keep yourself, and our staff, healthy.
- We have resumed our normal hours:
- Fridays 4-8pm
- Saturdays 1-6pm
- Sundays 1-5pm
- All other hours of the week by appointment only.
- Watch for music and event updates on our Facebook page.