Vendors will be chosen from the applications submitted.
Our Winding Vine Market will be held Saturday, June 4th and Saturday, September 17th outside in our open vineyard area. This is a festival with curated vendors, accepting makers of any kind: small businesses, crafters, DIYers, repurposers, artists, and designers.
Light snacks and coffee are provided for vendors, and lunch and/or dinner will be available for purchase.
The markets feature a swag bag for the first 50 attendees and vendors are encouraged to contribute a token, coupon, or small item to the bag.
Our address is 1584 Paragon Ave, Fort Dodge, IA.
- This event is OUTDOORS.
- Wifi is unavailable.
- Booth size: 10’x10′, $40. Double booths (20’x10′) available upon request, same price.
- All vendors must clean up their space after the market closes, including removal of all garbage.
- Each vendor will provide their own tent and table for their individual booth.
- Electricity will not be provided.
- Booth setup will take place on the day of the event starting at 8am.
- All vendors must be ready to open at 1pm, and may not begin breakdown until 6pm.
- Your booth fee includes a booth space at the market.
- Vendors will receive a link to their website from Winding Vine Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/windingvinemarket) and our website (soldiercreekwinery.com)
- Vendors will receive “shout outs” from the Winding Vine Facebook page using the pictures provided.
- Vendors receive 15% off bottles of wine during the event. (Please be responsible: Vendors that overindulge will not be invited subsequent years)
- As a vendor, you will receive exposure, marketing and publicity for your business. Your work or products will be showcased in our marketing, including Facebook posts and other outlets.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By submitting your application, you agree to:
- Pay booth fee (if your application is accepted) via Square within 5 business days of receipt of acceptance, or risk space forfeiture.
- Be aware that no refunds are given for any cancellations, including in the event of inclement weather.