Get in touch
Soldier Creek Winery is located in the southern-most morton building on a family farm. The entrance to the winery is on the southwest corner, under the awning, next to the patio.
If you have questions or comments, use the submission form to get in contact with us, or reach us using the methods below.
If you are a musician looking to perform at Soldier Creek Winery, please scroll down and use the Musician Application Form to apply. Musician applications using the general contact form will not be received by the correct person.
1584 Paragon Ave
Fort Dodge, IA 50501
Soldier Creek Winery actively supports programs and organizations that serve our community, and we are committed to continuing this support in the future. We ourselves have been active in local charitable fundraising with various organizations, and personally recognize the dedication and efforts that individuals contribute in the thankless job of fundraising.
We receive many requests for donations. In an effort to manage our contributions in an efficient manner, we have developed criteria to get these donations out to deserving causes.
- We limit our responses to recognized organizations, and not individuals. For example, if a 501c3 charitable organization is sponsoring a fundraiser for a family or individual who has a legitimate need, we would certainly consider that a legitimate request.
- We do not donate cash or purchase charitable tickets.
- We DO donate gift certificates, tastings for a group of 6-8, and baskets that do not contain alcoholic beverages.
- Requests must be made through this website by filling out the form below.
How to Request a Donation
- Fill out ALL blanks in the form below.
- Include a full description of the fundraising activity.
- Please make your request at least six weeks before your event.
Due to the sheer volume of requests, we cannot individually respond to phone calls, or mailed letters. While you are welcome to contact us with a request, the online form must still be filled out.
Likewise, if you drop off a flier or letter in person, the online form must still be filled out.
Please Complete the Form Below
Musicians’ Application to Perform
We are always looking for great talent for our live performances
Please use this form to tell us about yourself or your band. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Our Live Music Schedule is as follows:
Sundays, every other Sunday, Memorial Day Weekend through the end of September
During the good weather months, plan to perform outside. We move the performances inside if it’s raining, or during the chilly months from late September through May.